The 2015 team of thirteen highly acclaimed artists includes:
· Tony Smibert, internationally recognized master painter of minimalist and abstract impressionism, author, educator, researcher with Tate Britain
· Herman Pekel, master of Australian Impressionism from Victoria, recognised as one of Australia’s top ten artists.
· Vicki West, Aboriginal installation artist, weaver and sculptor, curator, represented at National Museum of Australia, Canberra.
· Robin WIngrave, natural history artist, exhibits works in graphite, watercolour and oils at major overseas zoos
· Gemma Black, calligrapher and illumination artist, commissioned to design Apology to Australia’s Indigenous Peoples manuscript.
HERE WE GO AGAIN - WOO HOO!
The outstanding success of the inaugural 2013 exhibition has called for a repeat performance this year.
With a whole new team of 13 equally talented artists 'on show', AiA Sunday May 3rd 2015 at Eskleigh is shaping up as another spectacular opportunity for artists and art lovers alike.
Works by Tony Smibert and Herman Pekel appear in the slide show.
The list goes on ...... stay tuned.